Requirements for booking a test

There are many test centres you can choose when booking a driving test so you can pick the location most convenient to you. It is an easy process booking a test however you should only decide to take your test when you and your driving instructor are fully confident you can pass.

Before booking a test you need a full valid UK provisional driving license and you will be required to quote your provisional licence details as part of the booking process.

You will also need to have a theory test certificate number. When booking a test by phone, the lines are open from Monday to Friday from 8am till 6pm.

If you are booking by post you will need to obtain a form, but you may mail a cheque as form of payment. If you have any special needs or requirements that may effect your driving test, you must inform the driving test centre when booking your driving test.